Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 10, 2015

About Us

About ChuVanViet Fund



My Name is Chu Van Viet.  Am a private forex accounts manager. My passion in life was to discover a profitable trading system. Although I consider myself still new, after spending years of research and trading, I developed a profitable trading system. This system is used in our forex investment fund. I have more than 5 years of forex trading experience and now am running a managed account service for my interested business partners.

Clients come to ChuVanViet Fund for one thing; to make money. Our managed forex trading strategies are backed up by extensive research and analysis, and we have a highly disciplined approach to deploying these strategies.

Under the control of our tested and proven trading strategies, ChuVanViet Fund provides investment services for all risk tolerance profiles, based on a clear and personal understanding of your investment ambitions. Our aim is to offer you the ability to make significantly greater gains than if you placed your money in a savings account at your bank, while still protecting your investment and offering you the highest levels of security and transparency.

ChuVanViet Fund Contact Information:
Phone Number: 0084-906333999
email: chuvanvietforex@gmail.com
Also you can chat with us live on Skype (talkgoldvn).

Đăng nhận xét